In 2002, Intero Real Estate Services
was born in the heartland of innovation: Silicon Valley. We grew faster than
any other real estate company in history and now have 2,000 agents in 60
offices worldwide. We attribute that growth to technology and our passion for
As the top-selling real estate
company in Silicon Valley, our experience means better results. You trust us
with the biggest transaction of your life, and we take that trust seriously.
What we've accomplished:
- Received the "Best of Silicon Valley" award
from readers of the San Jose Mercury News two years in a row (2011 &
- Continue to sell more homes in Silicon Valley than any
- Put our customers first – we successfully distributed
for-sale listings to the largest trafficked websites (Google, Yahoo!,
Trulia and Zillow) at a time when few brokerage companies were doing this,
significantly increasing listing exposure to a wider population of buyers
- Received the EcoBroker Community Service Award in 2006,
highlighting our commitment to environmentally friendly real estate
- President and CEO Gino Blefari and Chairman Bob Moles
received the National Home Ownership Award by RIS Media for
"outstanding achievements among residential real estate's most
influential and charismatic leaders."
- Donated more than $2.5 million to children's organizations
in our community.
Our vision is to fully embrace the
people and communities we serve. We believe that being a great company involves
not only serving clients with the best of our abilities, but also serving the
agents and employees who make our company number one.